A WayPoint Tribe is a small group of four to six transformational workers who are deeply connected by their shared devotion to Christ and the advancement of His work in the world. Each WayPoint Tribe has a multi-faceted purpose:
- To co-create an authentic, Christ-centered community with other transformational workers
- To develop and hone their transformational skills by learning from each other and regularly inspiring one another toward mastery in their work
- To refine and expand their skills and practices as leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs, learning how to co-create a business or organization with God
- To inspire creativity by working together in both informal and formal ways to design new tools, programs, classes and resources to use in their respective spheres of influence
- To use who they are and the skills they have been given to impact the world in ever-increasing ways for the sake of the Kingdom
Each tribe is initially facilitated by one or two trained WayPoint tribe leaders ~ people who have been a part of a tribe before and are trained to facilitate tribal gatherings. Each tribe comes together twice each month, via an audio call or video conference, for a 90-minute conversation. The focus of these meetings follows a natural arch over time - from building community, to deepening each person's understanding of who they are and the unique gift God has given them to offer the world, to skills training and creative collaboration. Though all of our tribes follow the same developmental path, each tribe is committed to "follow the Wild Goose" (see our values for more on that one), which allows for God's Spirit to lead the group as a community in new and unexpected directions as He sees fit. In addition, being a part of a WayPoint carries other benefits.
- Deepening awareness and development of your unique identity and mission in life
- Transformational Workshops ~ regular gatherings dedicated to trying out new tools and developing authentic mastery in your transformational skills
- Organic Collaboration ~ partnerships born naturally out of ongoing, deepening relationship with other WayPoint members
- Strategic Collaboration ~ purposefully working together as a tribe to co-create tools and resources to further the cause of Christ in local churches, communities and across the world.
- Access to the "WayPoint Vault" ~ a growing library of transformational tools, program, classes and other resources created by other WayPoint tribes
- Invitation to the annual WayPoint Summit where we come together to learn and celebrate with all the WayPoint tribes.